10.16.2011

Endless Me...

On my way back from Banff, I had a few hours to kill at the Calgary airport - so rather than sitting around, I called my friend Gregor to see if we could waste some time together. A few minutes later I could hear the rumble of his '68 Mustang race car doing the loop around the departure terminals...
So, a little about Gregor: he is a sick bastard with a hard-on for old things. Just look at his tumblr and you'll know what I mean...
Not only does he drive the mustang on a daily basis, he also wrenches on his old Ironhead and Panhead and now he also has this old Airstream he plans to restore...like I said...sick bastard...








3 comments:

  1. YOU know Gregor? I KNOW Gregor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos, and the car looks vintage, anyway, You have a great blog, hope to read more of your post.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Fender Flares | Bushwacker | Bestops| Discount-autocar-parts | 4wheelonline | All about car

    ReplyDelete